Thursday, October 23, 2008

Ralat dari arkib : No advertisement in Berita Harian

I got an email from ruzilah (one of nstp member), said there are no blogstarz advertisement in berita harian (24/10/08), Then i check back my phone, try to read the sms again and again.. now i found my mistake.. actually it is not berita harian.. it is sinarharian... (isk.. too much harian paper in malaysia lately), sorry ruzilah, thanks for your alert. A rose for you :-(

this is the sms, which make me give wrong info in my blog/sms
Hi shahrul, pastikan anda membeli akhbar SINARHARIAN pd hari jumaat(esok) bg melihat iklan dan artikel Blogstarz. Salam Sukses - BlogStarz Mgt
Its clearly state there, SINARHARIAN with capital font, where the world is, I still read berita harian, I'm really sorry if you get my sms/email about this issue. Anyway, if you dont get a chance to read it, i attach the advertisement together with this article.. take a look. (this is blogstarz advertisement in akhbar metro : link : http://blogstarz.my/download/blogstarz_ads240808.pdf
blog comments powered by Disqus