Monday, October 27, 2008

We are move! to another platform

This is just a short notice, Arkib now has change to another address, I'll not continue to write new article/tutorial about blogstarz here anymore, please visit my new site at http://blog.arkib.com.my

Actually, this blog only 5 days years old and its already get good hits from visitor, thanks to anyone who write the comments and read my posting. In my new site, I'll reveal a lot more fascinating ideas, tutorials and chances to generate your income online through blogstarz.

Any question, be free to ask me in my new site. (all the articles here already move to my new blog, you can find the exact article there. I'll delete all the posting here in next few weeks) TQ, jom join blogstarz!! its roxx!! rgds, lochoe

blog comments powered by Disqus